Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Now that instagram exists. I have a very hard time blogging because a picture is worth 1,000 words so why try to type all your thoughts out when you can take a picture??

However, I feel the need to update on here anyway.  We are thoroughly enjoying our life in Montana. I remember always saying I would live here one day but I didn't think I was being realistic. We were both able to find jobs and eventually found a great place to live. PS our dog hates living inside. Awesome.

Today my boss (for those of you that don't know I am what is called a PCA...personal care attendant..I take care of a multiply handicap girl) had us over for a barbecue and I saw my very first ever bald eagle. It chose the appropriate date to show itself. I was thrilled about it. We also went and checked out their horses which my boss said he definitely wants to take us on a trail, I'm totally down with that. This is so perfect.

Then tonight we went out with Jesse's boss and his family (they're in our ward-so far the only people to make an attempt at friendship and it is working). We went to a rodeo and at the end they had some pretty stellar fireworks. They're an awesome family.

This is really all I can think of....sometimes I just don't want my blog to die so here is my attempt at some resuscitation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment