Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Call me ambitious.

Since my new found hatred to the gym, I have decided I need a new "thing" (until we get the dog, then obviously nothing will get accomplished).

So I have decided to actually start making the things that I want to eat from pinterest.

Yesterday I made a list and went to the grocery store. I have never done that before. Typically Jesse does the shopping and I just eat whatever he makes (this is not a lie). So, I ventured off to the store and made these:


This is obviously not a picture that I took. Although, I almost did take a picture.

They are soo easy and super delicious.
Take a tomato and slice it (like the above picture looks) put on some parmesan (I used the "pizza mix" of cheese instead). Then throw on some Oregano and s&p. Cook at 450 for 10-15 minutes (I would say 10, but our oven cooks ultra fast so...maybe 15..whatever). It also said to add olive oil but I thought it tasted good without.

Eat those with some sweet potato fries and buffalo chicken. You will be happy. Well..if you like tomatoes, you will be happy, otherwise you will probably hate it.

I also made these:Spinach and macaroni something or other...I don't remember all the ingredients but I do remember it was a lot of work for a small amount of flavor.
Which is the exact opposite of what I want when it comes to food. For obvious reasons.

I'd say walking around the grocery store is a perfect replacement for the stairmill.

1 comment:

  1. oh my those look yummy!!! I say you come over and show me how to make em!

    ReplyDelete